Westfield has been designing and building grain augers for over 50 years, and over that time we've developed and refined the finest grain augers you can buy. We've learned that farmers want simple, straightforward designs with dependable long lasting performance - and that's what we build into every Westfield auger. We've refined our product line to incorporate the best farm-tested designs, engineering, materials and components to give farmers top performance and value that they can count on. That's our promise, and the reason we've grown to be the number one portable grain auger manufacturer in the world.
You told us that your grain auger has to be one thing: reliable. We listened – introducing the MKX 130 & 160 Series with over 75 proven performance enhancements including: precision engineered auger flighting, commercial strength frame and trussing and easier-to-use hopper, guaranteeing unmatched dependability and serviceability. The MKX130 comes in 64’ - 114’ lengths while the MKX160 comes in 85', 105' and 125' lengths with capacity over 23,000 BPH. The new generation Westfield MK series augers are fast and efficient, simple and dependable, labor-saving and easy to use. Exactly what you want in a grain auger.
The MKX130 Series offers:
- Heavy-duty A-Frame undercarriage with massive 4"x10" tubing and extendable axles.
- Commercial grade trussing where Westfield adds steel for unparalleled structural rigidity (standard on 84-114’ models)
- Precision engineered flighting, designed for extended life and smooth, reliable operation
- Extendable axes for stability
- Tapered Boot: Maintains maximum capacity when the auger is raised to its highest position
- Tapered Swing Hopper: 10.5” low profile hopper has left and right hand flighting with a 6” one piece rubber extension to prevent grain splashing
The MKX160 Series offers:
The low profile hopper is only 11 and ¾ inches high and has 3 flights, featuring Westfield’s industry leading Wear Edge technology. This gives the auger long lasting, reliable performance that Westfield’s customers have come to expect. The 16" augers come complete with a CV PTO 1000 rpm reducer reverser, remote electric power swing and hydraulic winch to make setting up at the bin fast and easy. During harvest, when unloading the grain is top priority, the Westfield MKX160 has everything you need for quick and easy turnaround.
In the Tube
- Square flight connections
On the Low Profile Hopper
- Triple flighting
- Easy access transition - no tools required
- Double intake flight for better grain flow
On the Swing Head
- Sealed flex spout
- Chain coupler for long lasting performance
On the Boot
- Clear access panel
- Large booth for increased capacity
- External grease zerk
- Removable slip-on boot flight
No matter what your farm size, Westfield makes an auger model to meet your grain handling needs!
The TFX2 series grain auger with all of Westfield’s farm-proven features, but built better than ever! The TFX2 8" and 10" models come in a variety of lengths, and feature the following improvements:
- Improved two-belt drive
- Better intake balance and discharge reach
- New gas tank kit
All TFX2 Series Augers offer:
WR/TFX2 Intake Hopper
- A-frame design for maximum stability
- 10" models available in 31', 36' and 41' lengths
- 8" available in 31', 36', 41', 46' and 51' lengths
- Optional Self-Propelled Mover Kit allows one person to position the largest auger with ease
- Up to 40% longer reach at the intake end of the auger for better access to bins
Westfield's intake hopper option for your WR or TFX2 auger makes it easier to unload bins and fill trucks without the hassle of a poly hopper.
- Available in 8" and 10" models
- Optional wheel kit with adjustable height
- Wear Edge flight in hopper
- Self-leveling hopper with tapered transition neck
- Easy clean out with removable access plate
- Complete with tow hitch and fixed position stabilizer bar
Get the job done faster with Westfield's newly designed Power Swing.
Available in 12V Electric or Hydraulic drive, the Power Swing features:
- Top wind jack to adjust wheel traction
- Large lug tires for positive grip
- Two wheel drive design
- Easy installation
- Fits Most Auger Makes