New Maxxum Series tractors from Case IH
Case IH will launch a new lineup of Maxxum series tractors for 2018 with enhancements and a new ActiveDrive 8 transmission. Producers can choose between three configurations: the ActiveDrive 4 semi-powershift transmission, new ActiveDrive 8 dual-clutch transmission and CVXDrive continuously variable transmission.
New features also include:
- ActiveDrive 8 24-speed transmission introduces double-clutch transmission technology to the Case IH tractor lineup.
- Automated features like smart range shift, memory shuttle, and brake-to-clutch, which simplify speed selection, enhance productivity and reduce operator fatigue.
- New grill and hood styling enhance cooling system performance, plus mechanical efficiencies in the transmission and automated features reduce fluid consumption by up to 5 percent, compared with the previous model.
- Optional advanced loader joystick, which incorporates speed control at your fingertips while operating your loader.
- Heavy-duty 2WD configuration.
- Class 4 Heavy Duty MFD front axle.
The new Maxxum tractor lineup includes:
- Five models ranging from 116 to 145 engine hp, delivering 95 to 125 PTO hp.
- Tier 4 B/Final SCR-only Efficient Power technology.
- Front 3-point hitch and PTO options.
- Optional electronic or mechanical rear hydraulic remote valves.
- Factory-installed AFS AccuGuide with AFS Pro 700 display or AFS ElectriSteer autoguidance options.
- Extended routine service intervals, including 600-hour oil change interval.
To learn more, visit the Case IH website.