The NEW Westfield MKX Series
Designed by you…
You told us that your grain auger has to be one thing: reliable. We listened – introducing the MKX with over 75 proven performance enhancements including: precision engineered auger flighting, commercial strength frame and trussing and easier-to-use hopper, guaranteeing unmatched dependability and serviceability.
The MKX comes in 64’ – 114’ lengths, making it the highest capacity auger ever made by Westfield. The new generation Westfield MK series augers are fast and efficient, simple and dependable, labor-saving and easy to use. Exactly what you want in a grain auger.
The MKX Series offers:
- Heavy-duty A-Frame undercarriage with massive 4″x10″ tubing and extendable axles.
- Commercial grade trussing where Westfield adds steel for unparalleled structural rigidity (standard on 84-114’ models)
- Precision engineered flighting, designed for extended life and smooth, reliable operation
- Extendable axes for stability
- Tapered Boot: Maintains maximum capacity when the auger is raised to its highest position
- Tapered Swing Hopper: 10.5” low profile hopper has left and right hand flighting with a 6” one piece rubber extension to prevent grain splashing
No matter what your farm size, Westfield makes an auger model to meet your grain handling needs!
WR/TFX2 Intake Hopper
Westfield’s intake hopper option for your WR or TFX2 auger makes it easier to unload bins and fill trucks without the hassle of a poly hopper.
- Available in 8″ and 10″ models
- Optional wheel kit with adjustable height
- Wear Edge flight in hopper
- Self-leveling hopper with tapered transition neck
- Easy clean out with removable access plate
- Complete with tow hitch and fixed position stabilizer bar
Westfield Power Swing Get the job done faster with Westfield’s newly designed Power Swing.
Available in 12V Electric or Hydraulic drive, the Power Swing features:
- Top wind jack to adjust wheel traction
- Large lug tires for positive grip
- Two wheel drive design
- Easy installation
Fits Most Auger Makes